X

Find your next property...

2 Bedroom House Sold STC in Rawcliffe - Fixed Price £138,750

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9

75% Shared Ownership Scheme

No Rent on Further 25%

Two Double Bedrooms

Open Plan Kitchen/Diner

Enclosed Garden

Allocated Parking Space

TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MODERN KITCHEN - QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - ALLOCATED PARKING.

Indigo Greens are delighted to offer for sale this excellent two double bedroom modern home in the quiet cul-de-sac location of Harewood Close in Rawcliffe. Available through a rare scheme, you purchase 75% of the property with no further rent to pay on the remaining 25%.
The well presented living accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Lounge, modern fitted Breakfast Kitchen, first floor landing, two double Bedrooms and first floor three piece Bathroom suite. To the outside is a lawned rear garden with paved and decked sitting areas. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space.

An internal inspection is essential to avoid disappointment.


Please be aware there may be an additional annual service charge in accordance with the lease. The current monthly lease charge is £19.18p for maintenance and service charge

For more infomation on Shared Ownership please see the following website: https://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

Stamp Duty Calculator

See full breakdown

Total SDLT due

Below is a breakdown of how the total amount of SDLT was calculated.

Up to £125k(Percentage rate 0 %)

Above £125k and up to £250k (Percentage rate 2 %)

Above £250k and up to £925k (Percentage rate 5 %)

Above £925k and up to £1.5m (Percentage rate 10 %)

Above £1.5m (Percentage rate 12 %)

Up to £300k(Percentage rate 0 %)

Above £300k and up to £500k(Percentage rate 0 %)

*This is for illustrative purposes only
Arrange a Viewing
This property is currently Sold STC. However, register your details below and we will contact you if it becomes available again.
Entrance Porch
 Entrance door to front, carpet

  
Lounge
 Upvc double glazed door to front, TV point, electric fire, power points, x2 radiator, staircase

  
Breakfast Kitchen
 Benefits a range of modern fitted wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, integral electric oven, gas hob & extractor hood, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, understairs storage cupboard, power points, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, Upvc double glazed French doors and windows to rear

  
First Floor Landing
 Loft access, carpet, power points

  
Bedroom 1
 Upvc double glazed window to rear, TV point, carpet, power points, radiator

  
Bedroom 2
 Upvc double glazed windows to front, airing cupboard, carpet, power points, radiator

  
Bathroom
 Benefits a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan

  
Outside
 Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with paved sitting area and garden shed. The property also benefits an allocated parking space

  
Additional Information
 Please be aware there may be an additional annual service charge in accordance with the lease. The current monthly lease charge is £19.18p for maintenance and service charge Please note that your mortgage must be compatible with the Shared Ownership Scheme - Speak to your provider about this. For more infomation on Shared Ownership please see: https://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

  
Floor Plan 1

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquires to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.

Content © 2018 Indigo Greens    Website Built by Estates IT Limited   Powered by PCHomes Estate Agent Software    +Site Map    Privacy